• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All the law paper's Questions which came in this Session!

Reaction score
Thanks to God...all law papers are over

Paper1:

This paper was the bloodiest paper in the history of Law.....

The topics which came this year were Equity, role of criminal and civil courts,juries,appeal process and role of house of lords in the hierarchy,Barristers and solicitors and sentencing.

My friends and I prepared binding, judiciary, statutory interpretation, delegated, human rights, and equity but in the paper only one topic came from the list. Luckily i prepared Civil process for paper 2 and thats why was able to write some material regarding appeal process. The second Question which i attempted was equity and i wrote well on the subject but then shit happened as now i had to attempt one more qustion from the list given in the question. I opted for barristers and solicitors and wrote as much guppain as i could.

The Examiner must have been drunk or something when he made this inhumane and teasing paper or he must have fought with her wife before making it...
In general, this paper was a piece of shit cake...

Paper 2:

This paper was very well balanced and easy.

Questions on Delegated legislation and Police Power came.

I felt lucky and hopefull when i saw the question of delegated legislation as i was so hopeless after i gave paper 1.
The quetion asked about the statutory instruments, controls over DL and the role and significance of this in the present world...
My Idiot friend who was so hopeless that he was not giving even paper 2 as the paper 1 was the worst paper of his life and also because he had two more papers on the same day wrote useless material on police powers for one question and wrote some relevant material about the other two parts of the question primarily because he did not studied for paper2 at home as he had no intention for giving paper 2. He is now expecting e or d grade in as however his other two papers were a*

Paper 3:

This paper was a blend of difficult and easy question.

The topics for essays were innominate terms, mistake and quantum merit and the topics for data response were exclusion clauses,consideration, and offer acceptance.

At first instance, i was shocked when i saw the paper. I saw the essay question and was about to topple because i had neither prepared mistake nor damages, the sole choice for me in the essay question was innominate terms which was indeed very tricky qustion.I did not attempted the question at first instance and decided to move on the data response to look that what topics are there. I saw the last question and recognized the topic as the exclusion clauses and then without wasting more time i started the question, after that i attempted consideration one and then lastly innominate terms. The difficulty in this paper mainly arosed for me because neither minors nor misrepresentation came.As i was the sole candidate from the center appearing for the A2 law, there was no one with whom i could discuss the issue...

Paper 4:

This paper was relatively easier then paper 3.

The topics for essays were trespass to person, nervous shocks and remedies and the topics for data response were occupier's liability, nuisance and res ispa loquitor.

This is the paper which i gave today.I had totally not conjectured that such a suitable set of question would be asked by the examiner. Almost all of the topics were the one which i have prepared except for the remedies. I attempted trespass, nervous shocks and occupier's liability.Trespas and the nervous shock question was ok but the worst of all question i attempted was of occupier's liability despite the fact that i had prepared this topic very well.

Well this was the all story of the type of qustions came in this session for law and the general comments and the filthy and the bloody response of mine for these all question.Overall the experience was well to cover law syllabus in one year.

Reaction score
Re: All the law paper's Questions which came in this Session

Even my academic days are full idiotic essays and research papers. I was so disturbed about all my academic paper works except my essay on human rights. That is the only one i prepared satisfyingly.

Reaction score
davidchatman wrote:
Even my academic days are full idiotic essays and research papers. I was so disturbed about all my academic paper works except my essay on human rights. That is the only one i prepared satisfyingly.

yea i'm also agree with you david... my academic days are also very dangerous with lots of such assignments...Now i'm finding some Mass media research topics for my master essay... i'm really mad for this.. :(