• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

am i the only one who messed up in literature in english(2010)?

Reaction score
what was your syllabus? i had julius caesar, wuthering heights and 14 poems from songs of ourselves

Reaction score
what was your syllabus? i had julius caesar, wuthering heights and 14 poems from songs of ourselves

i had julius caeser wuthering heights and stories of ourselves and i messed up :( took two pages for empathic task and sadly only 3 for each other question :'( i had no time which questions did you attempt?

Reaction score
i had julius caeser wuthering heights and stories of ourselves and i messed up :( took two pages for empathic task and sadly only 3 for each other question :'( i had no time which questions did you attempt?
aww, i dont think anyone wrote much, in my centre rarely anyone took an extra booklet, i took 2. i attempted passage based from heights, caesar and poetry and did calpurnia's empathic. you?

Reaction score
i did calpurnia too :p that went good and then i did the passage based from stories of ourselves and passage based and essay based from wuthering heights (the question that i messed up:()
aww, i dont think anyone wrote much, in my centre rarely anyone took an extra booklet, i took 2. i attempted passage based from heights, caesar and poetry and did calpurnia's empathic. you?

Reaction score
i did calpurnia too :p that went good and then i did the passage based from stories of ourselves and passage based and essay based from wuthering heights (the question that i messed up:()
lol thats why i didnt do essay based ones, they are more analytical and need helluva lot of quotes, and there wasnt much time :p i was left with 10 minutes and a whole question so i chose calpurnia, it seemed easier

Reaction score
lol thats why i didnt do essay based ones, they are more analytical and need helluva lot of quotes, and there wasnt much time :p i was left with 10 minutes and a whole question so i chose calpurnia, it seemed easier

lol thats why i didnt do essay ased ones, they are more analytical and need helluva lot of quotes, and there wasnt much time :p i was left with 10 minutes and a whole question so i chose calpurnia, it seemed easier

mee too for the last question i rushed it god knows what i wrote