• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Amazing books you have read!! :D

Do you read books?

• Yes!

Votes: 93 79.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Only when inspiration takes over me!

Votes: 26 22.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Jane Eyre was good in the beginning but then it becomes kinda tragic:(

Reaction score
Confessions of a shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella
How is the book???? My friends told me to read it but i didn't coz it had a PINK cover. Yeah,Yeah i know i shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but it just looked so hopelessly girly and PINK!!!!:p

Reaction score
How is the book???? My friends told me to read it but i didn't coz it had a PINK cover. Yeah,Yeah i know i shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but it just looked so hopelessly girly and PINK!!!!:p
I read the book in french actually. I read the book plus i watched the movie. Its AMAZING and really FUNNY. I advise you to watch the movie.

Reaction score
angels and demons(dan brown) ,harry potter,twilight,the lost boy,the child called it(i prefer every1 to read these 2,its a trilogy n true story of 3rd worst case of child abuse)

Reaction score
A thousand splendid suns and Kite runner - Khaled Hosseini
Not without my daughter - Betty Mahmoody
Darkhenge - Catherine Fisher
Bec(The demonata book 4):Screams in the dark - Darren Shan

Reaction score
im not d readin type.....yet read afew bks......."gifted".....lovely series
"series of unfortunate events" n "harry Potter" series.......nice bks 4 beginers......

Reaction score
Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Jason Bourne series - Robert ludlum
Hardy boys - Franklin w Dixon (when i was very young)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan
The Kane series - Rick Riordan
LOR - JRR Tolkein
Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan
Alex Rider - Anthony Horowitz
Power of five - Anthony Horowitz
Narnia -C.S Lewis
H.I.V.E - Mark Walden
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
Eragon - Christopher Paolini
The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
The Lost symbol - Dan Brown
The Digital Fortress - Dan Brown
.......................................................................and some i donot actually remeber
My list exactly

Reaction score
And yes..
Hunger Games -Suzanne Collins
Diary of a wimpy kid - Jeff Kinney (currently reading)
Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath - Cornelia Funke
Loved them all except the first one ie Hinger Games. Really sadistic and lame!

Reaction score
A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. Consists of:
* A Game of Thrones
*A Clash of Kings
*A Storm of Swords
*A Feast for Crows
*A Dance with Dragons
This is one of the finest in the sci-fi fantasy fiction genre. I haven't read a better book (that's huge coming from a LOTR fanatic) :p

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Yes it will make you cry and no it won't let you leave without finishing the story. Highly addictive and incredibly moving.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
I LOVE it and I don't know if it's just me but judging from the other reviews I read about this book (before I decided to read it myself), almost every reader can relate to Charlie in some way or another. This book is in the form of letters from Charlie, and each letter is so vulnerable and brutally honest that it's enticing in a unique way.

Clockwork Angel (infernal devices series) by Cassandra Clare
I resisted reading this book for so long because I thought it would ruin Mortal instruments for me, but surprisingly it didn't and it's actually quite different with a completely different story. This is targeted more towards a Young-adult genre so it may not really appeal to older readers but ah well enjoy the story. -_-

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
These books fall into the dystopian fiction side and if you liked the Hunger Games, you're going to love these. I'm a dystopian fiction fan so I loved them, but it's really more about the different ways of how a person's choices can change who he or she was and how these choices lead to a future that could be dark or promising based on how well you cope with your choices.

So I know this isn't really a book reviewing thread, but I just felt like writing the book names without explaining a bit wouldn't do them justice. So anyhow, cheers. :p

Reaction score
Mornings in Jenin Susan Abulhawa
I Shall Not Hate Izzeldin Abuelaish
Sons of Fortune Jeffery Archer
My Sister's Keeper Jodie Picoult
Confessions of a Shopaholic Sophie Kinsella
Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen