• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ambitious Writers

Reaction score
AAnsarii
Your poem is outstanding... MashAllah! Yes.. You spoke my words there.. We must rise, we must begin.. Or continue the spread of Divine message! Ya Allah! Give us the capability to stand up for Islam.. Give us the strength that we require to fight for Your Cause.. Ya Rabbana! Make us martyrs! So that we may enter Jannah, holding hands..as one.. As the Rasool's Ummah!
MasAllah TabarakAllah! Great work Sister... This poem moved me!

ma shaa Allahu la quwwata illa bihi
aameen to EVERY part of d dua!

Reaction score
Incomplete poem
poetry-jpg.28661

Reaction score
Ok guys, here's my short one :D Do give some feedback (y)

It was the third murder in as many days. He knew he was going far too ahead of the scheme, but it was okay, atleast he was having fun. All the blood spilled like an oil puddle, all the voices silenced in just one blow, it was everything to him. He planned for another, this time it wasn't one or two, it was about to be a killing spree. No mercy, no survivors, just one complete victim. He waited with the weapon, sat motionless beside the table, and waited for the chance. It came. Splash! The fly died in an instant.! :D

Thanks

Reaction score

It was the third murder in as many days. He knew he was going far too ahead of the scheme, but it was okay, atleast he was having fun. All the blood spilled like an oil puddle, all the voices silenced in just one blow, it was everything to him. He planned for another, this time it wasn't one or two, it was about to be a killing spree. No mercy, no survivors, just one complete victim. He waited with the weapon, sat motionless beside the table, and waited for the chance. It came. Splash! The fly died in an instant.! :D

Thanks
lol really nice :)

Reaction score

Thanks
Wow.. The description is amazing! MashAllah! But in the end it turns out to be a fly :ROFLMAO: hahaha!!

Era

Reaction score

Thanks

AMAZING ONE
i have read it before in some other thread :p but its epic XD

Reaction score
The Feeling Returns...

When you newly join an art, you give the task your full,
The art eventually becomes your talent, and your talent becomes your style,
But as your talent gets older, your interest declines until null,
Then you shift to another task.. Something more interesting, and you grab it...

I was born and raised in Islamic tradition, yet I was unaware of Islam,
I grew up and only last year did the flower start to sprout,
But the flower was so malnourished that it had almost died; it was my Iman,
This happened because I had been enthusiastic at the start and had slowly begun to step out...

Today, I was praying my routine Salah..
And rarely had experienced such a strange feeling,
For the first time ever had I experienced the true connection with Allah,
I had actually payed close attention to what I was praying...

But this feeling had been there before.. And I know that it wasn't rare back then,
I was a determined Muslim, who newly learnt the Qur'an,
And I was enthusiastic about achieving the highest grade in Heaven,
But a small test from Allah happened... And someone made me fail the test: the Shaytan!

So I had become a sinful woman.. A woman who's past was pure,
I had started to lag in my Salah, praying them as a routine and without any commitment,
inside my heart was a small seed left.. Which always warned me of a disease that had no cure,
I had completely ignored it... So it temporarily became dormant...

But the feeling returned today.. Oh how beautiful did it feel!
I enjoyed each and every moment in my prayer.. Feeling like my pure self again,
It was so sudden, I hadn't realized.. That I had felt this strong connection for real,
I emphasized on each and every word I uttered; ya Allah, they put me in spiritual pain!

Ya Allah! It's Your Wisdom to keep the seed of faith in our hearts,
It's Your Mercy.. To have forgiven us for the worst of deeds!
Rabbana! Do not let our Iman break and shatter to parts,
Increase in us the efficiency of our Islam.. Increase in us the Faith Seeds!!

(Aameen)

-knowitall10-
-Saturday, 15th June 2013-

Reaction score

Thanks
hahahhaa xD (y)

Reaction score
The Feeling Returns...

When you newly join an art, you give the task your full,
The art eventually becomes your talent, and your talent becomes your style,
But as your talent gets older, your interest declines until null,
Then you shift to another task.. Something more interesting, and you grab it...

I was born and raised in Islamic tradition, yet I was unaware of Islam,
I grew up and only last year did the flower start to sprout,
But the flower was so malnourished that it had almost died; it was my Iman,
This happened because I had been enthusiastic at the start and had slowly begun to step out...

Today, I was praying my routine Salah..
And rarely had experienced such a strange feeling,
For the first time ever had I experienced the true connection with Allah,
I had actually payed close attention to what I was praying...

But this feeling had been there before.. And I know that it wasn't rare back then,
I was a determined Muslim, who newly learnt the Qur'an,
And I was enthusiastic about achieving the highest grade in Heaven,
But a small test from Allah happened... And someone made me fail the test: the Shaytan!

So I had become a sinful woman.. A woman who's past was pure,
I had started to lag in my Salah, praying them as a routine and without any commitment,
inside my heart was a small seed left.. Which always warned me of a disease that had no cure,
I had completely ignored it... So it temporarily became dormant...

But the feeling returned today.. Oh how beautiful did it feel!
I enjoyed each and every moment in my prayer.. Feeling like my pure self again,
It was so sudden, I hadn't realized.. That I had felt this strong connection for real,
I emphasized on each and every word I uttered; ya Allah, they put me in spiritual pain!

Oh this is amazing I know how you feel exactly :)

Ya Allah! It's Your Wisdom to keep the seed of faith in our hearts,
It's Your Mercy.. To have forgiven us for the worst of deeds!
Rabbana! Do not let our Iman break and shatter to parts,
Increase in us the efficiency of our Islam.. Increase in us the Faith Seeds!!

(Aameen)

-knowitall10-
-Saturday, 15th June 2013-

Reaction score
Trust Allah, your Lord...

Discolouration of the soul; it did fade,
Like every speck of rust on every blunt blade.

Wrenched of a heart, hollowed of a mind,
Although by the Covenant, He did, me, bind.

Why the stray hasanaat, how the lost jazaa?
But with senseless intentions, I know mine is the khataa…

Trust in Allah, the support for each stand,
Neglected by my ignorance, blown away like sand!

Shame floods my heart; how may I show You my face,
O Possessor of all Majesty, the One of absolute Grace?!

Youthful enthusiasm drives my car,
But let me be the wise man - navigated by the star…

Iblees, I acknowledge, my enemy forever,
Companionship with him, its ties, I sever.

Perfection I cannot reach, but with Your Aid,
O Most Forgiving, sharpen and polish my blade!

A’amaal for Your Sake, my intentions Purify,
Although I’m unworthy, Your Face, I pray to espy!
..................................###..................................

اللهم طهّر قلوبنا من النفاق و أعمالنا من الرياء و ألسنتنا من الكذب و اعيننا من الخيانة
Oh Allah, purify my heart from hypocrisy and my actions from dissimulation and my tongue from lies and my eyes from stealthy looks, indeed You know stealthy looks of eyes and that which the breasts conceal. (sby plz help wid d reference; think its 4m d du'as of d Prophet (saw) bt cannot 5nd d ref. jazakumullahu khair)

1995@10Sept Student of the year 2345qwer Zari SilentSpectator acas shaikh Devilishangel:) badrobot14 fille spéciale AngelicBeauty Al-Anoud étudiante Dazzling Girl <3 knowitall10 fantastic girl sumaiyarox:) cyclone94 AtemisDelta Dangerzone00 N.M memyself15 IGCSE O/L student 7th heaven ;) Happy Muslimah Experienced One Raweeha Khalil Rizvi gary221 Rahma Abdelrahman semsemhosam shaminou shazmina Ahmedraza73 Silent Hunter Nazahat asma tareen sweetjinnah syed1995
wa iyyakum 2 whoever says jazakallah