• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AMC COLLEGE ADMISSION!!!!!

Reaction score
AoA i have a confusion like since my best friend wants to apply for NUST AMC but she knows she wont be able to get in as her total aggregate is around 69 for O levels and her papers for A levels unfortuantely went bad too i think she aint expecting any B's.Now the thing is she is hopeless too but oh and she is aiming for BDS(MBBS in rare cases) , ehat do u think she should give NUST test or just concetrate on MCAT preparation? I told her to give. And will IMDC or LMDC accept her grades and grant her admissionnif not AMC? And i want to ask if anyone knows what was the merit for ayub medical college ?urgent help will be appreciated as 10th june is last date for Net registeration :) oh and last question, i am from islamabad and i was thinkin if i should join KIPS LAHORE for MCAT preparation? Any great academies please?

Reaction score
Your friend should apply everywhere...the entry test for AMC has 50% weightage in determination of merit compared to 40% for A lvl equivalence and 10% for O lvl equivalence..also note that the same weightage also applied for MCAT test for punjab medical colleges aswell! So an excellent performance in entry tests can increase chances for admission!
Secondly kips is a good academy..you should join it.for mcat preparation! KIPs also in islamabad and rawalpindi :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply :) i will tell her. Oh and isnt it like a bit impossible that AMC merit which is like 90%?would fall down 20% this time? But i will convey the message. I was thinking to join lahore johar town kips. What would u suggest me , pindi or lahore?

Reaction score
m
Thanks for the reply :) i will tell her. Oh and isnt it like a bit impossible that AMC merit which is like 90%?would fall down 20% this time? But i will convey the message. I was thinking to join lahore johar town kips. What would u suggest me , pindi or lahore?
my cousins go to johar town kips and they praise it alot and r very satisfied......the rest is up to you..:)

Reaction score
Oh my. Thankyouu so very much :D haa now i can go for it :D but i would have to shift lahore for 2 months so can someone do comparison for lahore and pindi kips? I might sound annoying bit trust me i am totally messed up atm :O

Reaction score
Oh my. Thankyouu so very much :D haa now i can go for it :D but i would have to shift lahore for 2 months so can someone do comparison for lahore and pindi kips? I might sound annoying bit trust me i am totally messed up atm :O

Arnt the pindi and lahore kips technically same? :p

Reaction score

No but try karnay mein kya harj hai? And besides it also prepares you,to some extent,for the MCAT aswell :)

Reaction score
Arnt the pindi and lahore kips technically same? :p
Hehe lol faculty is different na, faculty makes a difference. So thats what i am worried about. And oh kabhi kisi ne suna k IBCC lost the equivalence bachon ki?

Reaction score
Haha i was scared xD i started reciting darood when today i gave them my certificates :p

Reaction score
hi.... i am doing my a levels and wanna apply for both nust and mcat..... just saw ur thread about kips.... can u just guide me on how shall i cram up the f.sc syllabus in less than a month.... please help.????? a fast reply would be appreciated as m more than stressed out...