• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

An inspirational story ...must read :)

Reaction score
Shazmina, I have not been tagged in this thread, just came across it at random... Inspirational one! kudos for sharing it... Next time, please, include me in your taglist... I'll be looking fwd to read your articles... thank you =)

Reaction score
Shazmina, I have not been tagged in this thread, just came across it at random... Inspirational one! kudos for sharing it... Next time, please, include me in your taglist... I'll be looking fwd to read your articles... thank you =)
Owwww nooo sistr..i rele thought dat i tagged u dear sis...plz dnt mind...i wud luv to tag my swt sistrs and by mistakenly missd u..rele do accept my apologies my dear sistr <3 sure i will and tnxs alot fr dis cheerful response :)

Reaction score
Owwww nooo sistr..i rele thought dat i tagged u dear sis...plz dnt mind...i wud luv to tag my swt sistrs and by mistakenly missd u..rele do accept my apologies my dear sistr <3 sure i will and tnxs alot fr dis cheerful response :)
I don't mind it silly, don't worry, it happens ;) and no sorries please. :*

Reaction score
Awesome message!;) Just what I needed to kick laziness out of my system and start studying for my exams!:p Therefore, thank you:D.