• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
you_guys_are_weird_community.gif

5503519_orig.gif

Reaction score
Yall keep talkin... I'm the best character
stuff like death note.. :D
you mean psychological , suspense, genius , comedy , feels ... ?
go for Steins gate .. it's ranked number 2 on my anime list but I dont know why people dont talk about it so much .. its awesome!
you probably wont understand it on the first episode (its confusing at first) but nobody does lol xD
as the story progresses, u get the theme and till episode 4 I guarantee you'll love it and from episode 10 it becomes just irresistibly addictive !
genres : scientist, time travel , evil organisation , romance (a little bit lol xD ) ,comedy , suspense

Reaction score
Yall keep talkin... I'm the best character

you mean psychological , suspense, genius , comedy , feels ... ?
go for Steins gate .. it's ranked number 2 on my anime list but I dont know why people dont talk about it so much .. its awesome!
you probably wont understand it on the first episode (its confusing at first) but nobody does lol xD
as the story progresses, u get the theme and till episode 4 I guarantee you'll love it and from episode 10 it becomes just irresistibly addictive !
genres : scientist, time travel , evil organisation , romance (a little bit lol xD ) ,comedy , suspense

Reaction score
I'm kind of new to anime world but right now I'm watching Death Note and I can't wait to finish exams on 11 June so I can actually watch it regularly xD
BUT OMG HAVE ANYONE SEEN CORPSE PARTY IT'S AWESOME

Reaction score
No matter whatever you say,as kids we all watched bayblade, Dbz, duel master and pokemon,.And don't deny that you had more Than hundred duel master and pokemon cards :p and all those bayblade we used to own, but now it is just childish, grow up and start watching movies rather than kids anime:cool: