• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anoyone doing history p2 tomorrow?

Reaction score
Anyone here doing history paper 2 20th century tomorrow? PDFs or PPTs are welcom ed with open arms..

Reaction score
it wasnt that bad,but my problem is that I always want to write too many things and

Reaction score
I almost fell in that trap too haha..had about half an hour left when I had the last 2 q`s to go so I spent barely 10 mins on 5 and the rest on the last one. The first I spent way too much time on, round half an hour..but the paper was quite easy

Reaction score
haha me too,4 ques 1 I almost read those 2 sources,A and B like 10 times to get the differences n similarities... and what about qus 5,when they askd if u were surprise by that source.explain ur answer. Do u have to start with the "to some extend,however,and give a conclusion? bcause thats what I did... hope I havent mess it up!! haha

Reaction score
I answered exactly the same way you did on q5, so either we both f*cked it up big time or we're in for a 8/8 haha

Reaction score
hope its the 2nd option haha and what about 4 ppr 4 a ques carryin 6 marks,if u give 3 full xplained answers,will u get at least 5 of 6?

Reaction score
3 points is even enough to get full pot on a 8 point carrying question as long as you analyze and discuss it well enough I heard so no worries