• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Answer Booklet for Pakistan Studies.

Reaction score
I need pdf of answer booklet for 2059/1. It's available for islamiat 2011 but it is little different from that of 2059/1 in 2009. Would it be the same??

Reaction score
Ummm..History will prolly be different coz we only have to attempt 3 questions..

Reaction score
I need pdf of answer booklet for 2059/1. It's available for islamiat 2011 but it is little different from that of 2059/1 in 2009. Would it be the same??
Ummm..History will prolly be different coz we only have to attempt 3 questions..
I have seen both the booklets, they have same line height and width but history has solid lines whereas islamiyat has dotted lines. So that would be good for doing practice.

Reaction score
while answering the history paper my friend filled up all the data on the main answer booklet, e.g: candidate number, center number, name, date, and syllabus code but did not marked the column where you have to mark that you have used an extra answer sheet although he filled all the important identity data on the extra sheet as well and kept it inside the paper as we do .,, so there should be no problem i guess,,, plz tell

Reaction score
i wanted to ask that we need to write our identification details like :;:candidate number, center number, and name only on the answer booklet in history paper of pakistan studies because we have no space and instructions on the paper to mention it on the question paper because we have to answer the questions on the booklet,, however in other papers like geography, urdu p2 and islamiatt p1 and p2 we have to solve it on the question paper and hence the space is provided on the front page of the question paper for the details ,,,,,,,so we need to mention our details only on the answer booklets that we use......plz tell,,,,any help will be highly appreciated:):):):)

Reaction score
while answering the history paper my friend filled up all the data on the main answer booklet, e.g: candidate number, center number, name, date, and syllabus code but did not marked the column where you have to mark that you have used an extra answer sheet although he filled all the important identity data on the extra sheet as well and kept it inside the paper as we do .,, so there should be no problem i guess,,, plz tell
Was his paper marked?
Grade?