• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any 1 appearing for BIOLOGY O level in oct/nov 2012???

Reaction score
I am appearing! Just do all the past papers and I think you'll be good! Also learn all the note and be very thorough of all the processes

Reaction score
I am appearing! Just do all the past papers and I think you'll be good! Also learn all the note and be very thorough of all the processes
do u find inheritance and evolution a difficult topic???;) because i find it the most difficult!:mad:

Reaction score
do u find inheritance and evolution a difficult topic???;) because i find it the most difficult!:mad:
I find inheritence quiet easy as my teacher explained it to me very well but I hate evoloution! There are not many questions about evolution in the past papers so I will just hope we wont get an evolution question this time! :p

Reaction score
I find inheritence quiet easy as my teacher explained it to me very well but I hate evoloution! There are not many questions about evolution in the past papers so I will just hope we wont get an evolution question this time! :p
YEH!!!! ;)

Reaction score
Hey guys, can you give short notes, or rather tips, in this thread concerning topics in Biology? That would be great help!!!:)

Reaction score
Does anyone have marking schemes for the papers in 2002, 2001, 2000 and 1999?
Also do we have to do the 2002, 2001, 2000 and 1999 past paers?
Youe help wil be much appreciated :)

Reaction score
when u solve past papers 4 any subject always make sure u solve from 2007 - 2012.......dats de concept going on n its quite different from de past