• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

any 1 needs cambridge teacher id and password ?

Reaction score
I have already given the account to some 1 so sorry ! Still I can access the account so u need any pastpaper syllabus or anything that u can't access u can Temme I'll download and attach here (y)

Reaction score
hey umair!
I need revision checklist or scheme of work for PAKISTAN STUDIES
thanks in advance

Reaction score
dude i need A level geography standard booklet...it isint on the website....kindly download that for me

Reaction score
please can u give me
i need that urgent please
if u can give it to anyone else u can also give it us also !

Reaction score
Hey, i cant find thinking skills past papers for oct/nov 2011 anywhere.
If you can easily get them then please do respond.
Thank you.

Reaction score
I have already given the account to some 1 so sorry ! Still I can access the account so u need any pastpaper syllabus or anything that u can't access u can Temme I'll download and attach here (y)

dear Umair , pls provide the listening track of IGCSE ESL ( 0510 ) U can mail me the track , i `ll be very thankful to u for this kind of act . hope for + reply. shukern.

Sheikh Naib

Reaction score
Hey umair, i need all mark scheme (answers) for papers of accounting a-level under year 2000. plz??

Reaction score
:) u can access all papers !!
umairbabar, can you please post some cambridge checkpoint questions for maths, english and science and the mark schemes as well. any past questions from 2005 will be fine. thanks a bunch

Reaction score
:) u can access all papers !!
Hi Mr Umair Babar,

If you don't mind can you give me the id and password?

Thank you very much in advance.

Or if you have already given someone, do you mind posting all specimen papers for Accounting, which are uploaded?

Reaction score
Hey can anyone help me with CIE As Thinking Skills , my exams are in 2 weeks. I finished the book ( CIE Endorsed one ) I did quite a few past papers still I cant get more then 17-18 in any Paper 1 Past papers. Any help would be appriciated.

Reaction score
can u plz give me the cie olevels cambridge 2012 may/june maths D, add maths, computer studies and economics paper plz.