• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any blogger here??

Reaction score
Yeah,I was a blogger too.I was on blogspot (now blogger I think) and tumblr too. I made different blogs.Once I made a blog which displayed reviews of various genres of songs. Consisted of mixed artists. But that didn't work cause I wasn't getting mny comments/ratings etc. So basically deleted it cause I thought it was just a waste of time! And last year i was on tumblr but I really don't get what tumblr is. You just keep reposting other's pictures and text on your blog. Unless someone actually posts their OWN stuff,I think it's really a waste of time and energy.And now the tumblr trend is getting popular everyday

Reaction score
If you really want comments and feedback and all you gotta spread the word everywhere. Use widgets like Wibiya toolbar, Streampad and more! They're quite useful!

Mera toh blogging se interest hat gaya hai:(

Reaction score
If you really want comments and feedback and all you gotta spread the word everywhere. Use widgets like Wibiya toolbar, Streampad and more! They're quite useful!

Mera toh blogging se interest hat gaya hai:(

Umm, blogging requires patience. Loads and loads of patience. I started blogging back in December '10 -January'11. And about two months exactly, I gave up. I wasn't receiving much visitors and really didn't have no time to promote my blog any further.

Around three or four months back, I started a blog again, hoping it would make a difference and I'd be able to promote it as I had thought of previously. Guess what? It worked. Blogging isn't only about how good or pretty one's blog looks, there are other blogs out there too, who just like ours need attention. I started visiting different blogs related to what I was posting in mine; poetry. It requires time thought, awful amount of time on the computer reading different blog entries I must add.

Now, that particular blog is still running, have around 250 followers and daily visitors leaving back comments and feedback. Definitely making a difference.

Here's the link if anyone wants to visit;

artepiphany.wordpress.com

Reaction score
Umm, blogging requires patience. Loads and loads of patience. I started blogging back in December '10 -January'11. And about two months exactly, I gave up. I wasn't receiving much visitors and really didn't have no time to promote my blog any further.

Around three or four months back, I started a blog again, hoping it would make a difference and I'd be able to promote it as I had thought of previously. Guess what? It worked. Blogging isn't only about how good or pretty one's blog looks, there are other blogs out there too, who just like ours need attention. I started visiting different blogs related to what I was posting in mine; poetry. It requires time thought, awful amount of time on the computer reading different blog entries I must add.

Now, that particular blog is still running, have around 250 followers and daily visitors leaving back comments and feedback. Definitely making a difference.

Here's the link if anyone wants to visit;

artepiphany.wordpress.com
I'll check your blog out bro:) I like poetry,cause I write it too:)

Reaction score
its been a while since a i logged in xtremepapers.....u all have quite wonderful blogs :) i was thinking about starting another blog with this one related to books :) btw just started getting small ammount of traffic from google :) but i think my blog would be shut down sooner or later due to copyright problems....thts why i was thinking about starting another one with this