• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any idea?

Reaction score
hey guys i was looking for new ideas to write on, i seem to have been under going a writers block may be. You see I have a blog about short horror stories... you have any ideas? I will also look forwards to ideas in the genre mystery and thrillers...

Reaction score
Assalam Wa Alaikum ^^
You could try writing a Horror/Mystery Short Story :)
I couldn't give you a grasp of an idea any further because you are the writer and its best that you explore the little world of writing on your own Rutzaba :) You get what I mean? Maybe you won't be able to get a clear picture yet but you will in time. In Shaa Allah :)
Good luck ^^

Reaction score
Assalam Wa Alaikum ^^
You could try writing a Horror/Mystery Short Story :)
I couldn't give you a grasp of an idea any further because you are the writer and its best that you explore the little world of writing on your own Rutzaba :) You get what I mean? Maybe you won't be able to get a clear picture yet but you will in time. In Shaa Allah :)
Good luck ^^
where did u come frm :eek:

Reaction score
Group of friends whom just graduated decide to go together place to enjoy their last summer vaccation together , one of them convince them all to go a place or hotel in (city) where he enjoyed b4 with his family long back . One of the group takes her sis with her and went there first three days everything was normal except that this girl hears a sound of someone screams each night but as soon as she wake up she finds nothing except a small piece of paper that flies out of the window . On the fourth day they realised that no one is there on the beach but later they ignored this point and immediately start swimming playing and enjoying the beach for the first time alone except that girl who decided to read a book when suddenly the paper that use to fly out of the window the wind carries it to fall on the the book , she readed whatever was there which surprises her and knew that those three nights scream wasn't a nightmare : "beaware ........ death #scream_out_loud" . And as soon as she stood the umberlla fall on her chair to break it exactly in to half .
im all ears
U can start from here , this was one of the stories that I got no time to complete it

Reaction score
Group of friends whom just graduated decide to go together place to enjoy their last summer vaccation together , one of them convince them all to go a place or hotel in (city) where he enjoyed b4 with his family long back . One of the group takes her sis with her and went there first three days everything was normal except that this girl hears a sound of someone screams each night but as soon as she wake up she finds nothing except a small piece of paper that flies out of the window . On the fourth day they realised that no one is there on the beach but later they ignored this point and immediately start swimming playing and enjoying the beach for the first time alone except that girl who decided to read a book when suddenly the paper that use to fly out of the window the wind carries it to fall on the the book , she readed whatever was there which surprises her and knew that those three nights scream wasn't a nightmare : "beaware ........ death #scream_out_loud" . And as soon as she stood the umberlla fall on her chair to break it exactly in to half .

U can start from here , this was one of the stories that I got no time to complete it
nyc but why dint they notice it wen they checked in?