• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any new about AS Bio 21?

Reaction score
chill out jux relax be cool even i was worried til i dint get da paper n when i saw it it was easyy quiet simple i was so happie when i saw in paper!!!!

Reaction score
aww its may b u guyz prepared very well but my preparation is not so good thats why m worried..

Reaction score
same my case u r i was also blank n felt studied nuthing was really tensed bt then i have done da paper very nicely !!!!

Reaction score
Inshallah it wil bee u want sum important questions frm which i studied n did well here u take as main r these i jux studied and sum easy chapters
1. Difference between Prokaryotic/Eukaryotic ; Plant/animal cell.
2. Questions on Lipids, triglycerides, pospholipids.
3. Relationship between structure and function of Haemoglobin and Collagen.
4. Question on thermal and solvent properties of water.
5. Effect of temperature, enzyme conc. , substrate conc. on enzymes.
6. Roles of components of cellmembrane ; questions on facilated diffussion and active transport.
7. Questions on mitosis and cytokinesis on animal cell, read cell mutations also
8. Transpiration of plants, movement of water in plant (including symplast and apoplast)
9. Components of blood vessels and blood including their function, Tissufluid and lymph
10. Effect of tar. nicotin and CO. Lung cancer, Prevention of CHD.
11. HIV and measels transmission, cause, prevention, eradication. How antiboitics work.
12. Structure function of antibodies.Complete nitogen cycle.