• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANY ONE DID Chemistry PAPER 3.....2010 exam !!!!

LOY

Reaction score
IF u did it ....tell me was it hard or easy...which topics should i focus on ???
plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I am sorry to say but since u are new here u might not be aware of the XPF Rules-Discussing about the paper leaks or anythink like that is against the XPF Rules.So please dont talk abt the paper until u have done and neither ask for help,cuz this can be categorized as cheating which is forbidden in Islam or any other religion!! InshAllah u will find the paper easy,don't worry ,be confident and study well,ask Allah for help(hope u r Muslim)-Remember "Allah helps those who ask for help'' and as written in my signature Allah knows better and not we so do not get disappointed if things do not happen as u wish!!
Anyway Good Luck ,dont forget to pray not only for urself but for everyone else cuz u know Allah likes if we pray for others and when u pray for others then angels(Kiraman Katibeen) pray that may ALlah accept the same for u!!So we should not pray bad for others even when angry and always pray for the betterment of ur muslim brothers and sisters!!
I pray that may u acheive success in this world as well as the HereAfter[the true success-(Al Quran)]

Reaction score
Maths Angel u just discouraged me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Inshallah it would be as easy as you said it would.