• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any one done with their french (AS forign language) speaking

Reaction score
Hey der ....

anyone finished wid their french speaking .... ??
how was it ...?
wat was asked..??

PLZ reply

Reaction score
My brother just got over with it last week, here's what he says the topics are.
School, College and future plans; Vacations; Pocket money; Friends; Home and Family; Leisure and Entertainment; Special Occasions; Shopping; Food and Meals; The world of work; Local area; Daily routine at home, school or work.
He says you could speak on any one topic of your choice and they'll ask generel questions from the rest of the topics.
Hope this helps :)

Reaction score
r u sure dat we'll hav 2 tok on one topic only..... ????? ........ cause my teacher told me 2 prepare 2.... ???
can we speak on a topic of our choice....
how is ... mes passe-temps and la television

Reaction score
hi adhish how was uor exam i hope u did good! what topic did u speak about? how were the role plays, were they hard or easy? What were the role plays talking about what were the topics of the role plays or the titles ie ( restaurant and train station like some past papers, if you think they are similar to a past paper may you please post that too.

Reaction score
yea
how was it??
easy or not??
give us a rough idea??
plz quick