• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

any student __who qualify fo aku interview?

Reaction score
well anyone there??? dunno interview a day bfr maths paper!!! wat they really check in interview any idea??wat u doing?? hav u gt any of achievements?? :ugeek:

Reaction score
i did get an interview and got rejected...ummm they ask abt achievements and they check you with it..like i sed i played cricket for KSA...and dey asked everythin abt it...they even checked if i had a cricketers build...one thing..DONT LIE

Reaction score
n ppl not replying there :/
where i m so eagerly waitin for replies :(

Reaction score
I got shortlisted for AKU. The interviews are in the 2nd week of june. Thats what my letter said.

Reaction score
VNza__well congratz__ i ve also qualified and having interview next week inshallah...

weell had u gt enuf achievements?? voluntary service, sports and watever?

current affairs , sum saying it doesnt cum sum say it does? are u interested in news and alll? :roll:

Reaction score
Yes I did..
But on the letter it mentions they're in 2nd week of june as said by vnza!
are you from lahore??

i owuld suggest go to yahoo answers and search for med school interviews. a lot of people have discussed their interviews there. NONE specifically for aku that i found!

some tips:
Just be confident and think before you answer their question. show that your interested in the interview. if you donot understand the question, ask again.
its good to have a little knowlege about their university and ask them a few questions anout their courses!

for the rest.. BEST OF LUCK!!

do post here what they asked you and how it went, since we'll be the next victims!! =p

Reaction score
Re: AKU interview...HOW DID IT GO?

This road goes both ways, kindly share your own personal experience first ;)