• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any Type of Doubts in ENg Phy Chem Bio or Math....Ask me here!!!

Reaction score
i have a dout in phy
what is the current time and the voltage time graph after an ac current passes through a diode???
PLz help regardings this qs
THANKS IN ADVANCE . RLY ASAP

Reaction score
http://olevel.sourceforge.net/papers/0580/0580_s12_qp_43.pdf
Guys, how to find out the coordinates of number 3ci??How do we know that it is (0,0)?
http://olevel.sourceforge.net/papers/0580/0580_s12_qp_41.pdf
How to figure out that 7ai has center (0,0)???Thank u.
Looks lyk u are very confused....The way somya said is correct and it works out almost always....Try it urself...D _l_ bisectors should intersect......If u still dun understand call up a frnd and ask him/her to explain..it will be more simpler to comprehend....

Reaction score
i have a dout in phy
what is the current time and the voltage time graph after an ac current passes through a diode???
PLz help regardings this qs
THANKS IN ADVANCE . RLY ASAP
It is a line along x axis in d negative quadrant and then a line with a positive gradient in the positive quadrant.....X axis current, Y axis VOltage.....

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0001.pdf
    861.7 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
Yes ofc..
It moves towards the wire T1 T2.....there is attraction......the explanation is in the attachment along.....Hope my handwriting is legible......
Thanks heaps! Just one question, how did you know that B is a South Pole and why is it like that?
Your handwriting is fine :)

Reaction score
question number 4 and question number 7. can some1 solve it for me and explain the methods

Attachments

• 0580_s06_qp_4.pdf
    147.4 KB · Views: 4