• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any Type of Doubts in ENg Phy Chem Bio or Math....Ask me here!!!

Reaction score
there is one that finds the nth term of a sequence in AP --> l=a+(n-1)d............ l=last term , a=first term, n=number of terms, d=common difference between terms.

there's one more that finds the sum of terms in AP --> 1/2n(2a+(n-1)d) OR 1/2n(a+l)
Im confused..Is it a+ or a- for the first formula?

Reaction score
Thanks for always being a great help.

Can you explain this please? Why is there an opposing emf?

Question 8c.
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_w11_qp_33.pdf

Mark scheme
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_w11_ms_33.pdf

Cheers
The induced current i e AC increases when the motor rotates faster.....The motor extracts power from the battery for the motion....the motion causes an induced current which does not flow as the circuit for it is incomplete so it gets wasted......Hope it helped you again

Reaction score
Since it is physics tomorrow Here is 1 finalized super useful Formula sheet......Hope it helps you ll....Always remember:
For one and for all Work is Worship

Attachments

• IGCSE Physics formula by Baaz Pathan.pdf
    971.6 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
A strong beam of α-particles is brought closed to, but not touching, a positively charged metal plate.

Explain why the plate rapidly loses charge (2)

Reaction score
somya what re d most imp topics in phy paper 3??
what do we hve to remember in that diodes transistor walal chapter???
plzz reply asap!!!!
for physics i guess the most imp topics are forces, magnetism, electricity and radioactivity!
which chapta r yuh talkin about??