• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anybody else do Math P32???

Reaction score
how many marks were for the question in which you have to show the area to be equal to "2-17/e^3"

Reaction score
hey plx ppl temme if i draw the argand diagram correctly on an answer buklet wud i get marks? instead of drawing on graph paper?

Reaction score
eyy....i waxnt able to do dat well in p32...almost loosing 15 -20 markx :( :( :( :O :O :O
am i able to get an A if i do well in S1???
and i ve already a b in AS level??

Reaction score
wasiqss said:
hey plx ppl temme if i draw the argand diagram correctly on an answer buklet wud i get marks? instead of drawing on graph paper?

You're supposed to draw it on the answer booklet anyways. They only asked for a sketch.

Reaction score
i got A 2 instead of minus 2 ... forgot to take x-axis negative baki procedure is correct ..and in q1 i wrote x>-5/3 didnt write x is also less then -5, and in for P i predicted x=1 ... so in total how many marks ill lose?

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the normals of the planes given in the question ? One of them was (1,2,-2) and the other was ... ?

Reaction score
I dont think u should draw it on the graph paper, I drew it on the normal lined paper.