• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anybody giving statistics in October 2013

Reaction score
I have not even started yet. I am retaking it,,I got a C last time:( I dont know anything at all. any tips, anyone? my friend told me she got an A* with less than 2 weeks of study in total, and another classfellow got A* with barely a week of study. both didnt take any tution aslo. I think I am simply too stupid for this. it just requires commonsense I guess. or maybe im v unlucky..

Reaction score
I have not even started yet. I am retaking it,,I got a C last time:( I dont know anything at all. any tips, anyone? my friend told me she got an A* with less than 2 weeks of study in total, and another classfellow got A* with barely a week of study. both didnt take any tution aslo. I think I am simply too stupid for this. it just requires commonsense I guess. or maybe im v unlucky..

my elder brother also took 1 month to prepare and and got 96% marks in 2006, those who are telling you that they prepared in a week or two, they are either liars or God gifted, cuz the syllabus of stats is not as easy to be covered in such a short period.
what does naic mean?
National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center (headquarters Cornell University, New York State) and it means nothing else :LOL:

Reaction score
my elder brother also took 1 month to prepare and and got 96% marks in 2006, those who are telling you that they prepared in a week or two, they are either liars or God gifted, cuz the syllabus of stats is not as easy to be covered in such a short period.
National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center (headquarters Cornell University, New York State) and it means nothing else :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

:eek: </3.

Reaction score
aap ka to 60% ho gya hai, ab to chaho to 3, 4 din may cover karlo :p
I am an example, it too 20 days for me to cover 7 chapters but now I am doing 1 chap in a day, with help of my cousin. CHILLING NOW :p

-_- syllabus complete to hojaye ga btu revision? -.- plus I've school exams.:eek::cry:

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :'D
Asad.Babur <---- this guy has amazing preparation *_*
***amd*** <------ he's good too :p
black widow <------naic (y)

Master_Shifu <---this dude has only studied 60% of the course :'3

Thanks for my Advertisment Shifu, :p

I agree,
aap ka to 60% ho gya hai, ab to chaho to 3, 4 din may cover karlo :p
I am an example, it too 20 days for me to cover 7 chapters but now I am doing 1 chap in a day, with help of my cousin. CHILLING NOW :p

Abdullah Covered in 2 weeks no Pratcing
think your self, school exams nay aap ka career banana hai ya is nay.... + revision akhri din b pastpapers say ho jaye gi!
Bismi(A)llah to karo!!!
I agree

Reaction score
It can be done. "Don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do" - Chris Gartner from The Pursuit Of Happyness.

You have about 6 days till the paper. The red stats book has 12 chapters (13th is just an extra). If you do 2 (preferably 3) chapters a day, you can easily complete it within 6 days. You just have to motivate yourself and don't worry about how many days are left. Do it all smoothly.