• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anybody outta here available now to discuss some problems in Paper1 maths A levels?

Reaction score
You know practice make perfect...but i believe perfect practice make perfect...choose best questions to practice that will make u confident for xams....
hey 2011 papers nt diffclt...need more difficlt one

Reaction score
You know practice make perfect...but i believe perfect practice make perfect...choose best questions to practice that will make u confident for xams....
hey 2011 papers nt diffclt...need more difficlt one

The latest papers are more difficult than papers of 2001-2009..
Because "BACHAY TEZ HOTAY JA RAHAY HAIN" as quoted by our mths teacher.. lol

Reaction score
Okay, cosine and and tan, same thing? :unsure:
Series questions are easy as long as they are direct questions. :p

cosine isnt undefined anywhere. Its zero at those locations that tangent is undefined... because tan = sin/cos and cosine (a zero at those points) is in the denominator so sinx/0 becomes undefined

Reaction score
cosine isnt undefined anywhere. Its zero at those locations that tangent is undefined... because tan = sin/cos and cosine (a zero at those points) is in the denominator so sinx/0 becomes undefined
you mean to say that for cosine:
-1<cosx<1 is possible?

hummm... i don't get it for tan.

Reaction score
you mean to say that for cosine:
-1<cosx<1 is possible?

hummm... i don't get it for tan.

On a graph of cos x u can see that cos x can take all values between -1 and 1
but tan x becomes asymptote(never touches) at -90 .. 90 .. 270 (where the values of cos x are zero)
sincostan.gif

Reaction score
Using calculator calculate values of y from 0 to 2pi ... at 0, .5pi , 1pi , 1.5pi , 2pi
and then draw the graph.. More the values of pi... better the graph
what about are there no amplitude or frequeny in tan graphs??

Reaction score
hey guys i have a question i rlly get stuck when he asks u to the range for the function tht contain cosine or sine or tan plzz how to find the range
for example: 3-2sin(x) for the domain 0<x<2(pi) plzz help and thx u

Reaction score
hey guys i have a question i rlly get stuck when he asks u to the range for the function tht contain cosine or sine or tan plzz how to find the range
for example: 3-2sin(x) for the domain 0<x<2(pi) plzz help and thx u

-1 < sin x < 1
Multiply by 2
-2< 2sin x < 2
add 3 on both sides
-1< 3-2sin x < 5