• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

anyone appearing for igcse 2015

Reaction score
The maximum mark is 90 and minimum to get A is 67 ?? is this accurate, I mean its so low

You're right about this one. Yes usually the English curve is low but like not all the time,But if only 8 marks was deducted from your exam only
then probably yess you'll get an A :D !!
Hope you get an A though !

Good Luck^

Reaction score
You're right about this one. Yes usually the English curve is low but like not all the time,But if only 8 marks was deducted from your exam only
then probably yess you'll get an A :D !!
Hope you get an A though !

Good Luck^
What if my mark is 69 and on grade thresholds its says 67 is A ??

Reaction score
You would most probably then have an A!
Im planning to get 77-80/90 and 38-40/40. Is that good enough for an A*, besides listening was quite tricky this time. And does speaking matter because i cant seem to find how its graded.

Reaction score
Im planning to get 77-80/90 and 38-40/40. Is that good enough for an A*, besides listening was quite tricky this time. And does speaking matter because i cant seem to find how its graded.

It really depends on the range the examiners make , but in my own opinion I think yes. You would be getting an A*! As 77 out of 80 is not that bad for the normal A* Range.
As for the listening, I do agree with you it was one hell of a tricky listening exam :D and I think it was just because of the new format and stuff though I really do believe that they would go easy on us correcting the listening papers this year because we're like the very first candidates that actually had took this new format ..

THE ORAL IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. It matters, and it can help lift your English Overall grade which is like a bonus !!!

GOOD LUCK ;D xD !!