• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone appearing for M1 ??

Reaction score
i am ...
i agree with everyone about the examsolutions website, though i only use that for some past paper answers
the best way to score high in this paper is practice...
just keep practicing, and try to do questions from your book, some of them are harder than the pastpaper questions and so might prove effective ..
other than that, Keep Calm and Screw Mechanics ;)

Reaction score
I agree with iamback! practice in the key. Try to solve review question's from M1 edexcel book and without using solution bank. While doing practice, some question may take time, but at the end of the day you will learn a lot. And most important thing in all mechanics modules is that you understand the concept and try to make reason out of questions. If you can't grip any concepts grab some physics books. And one more thing, how hard edexcel comes at you just don't panic during the paper and try to calm yourself.

Reaction score
Guys listen it's important that you don't rely too much on examsolutions. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent resource, but what can happen is you watch the videos and you think to yourself "oh great I can do it now" and then a question comes up and it turns out you can't. I've seen it happen too many times, it's happened to me, to my friends, all sorts. It's exactly what my maths teacher told me.