• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone attempting English Language for A Levels?

Reaction score
It is not a breeze, that's for sure. However, it is not that difficult either. With the right amount of practice, one should be able to conquer it. Yeah I had a hard time too searching for a book that I could use in my classroom.

Reaction score
does this count as a major subject in A level when applying to a uni like can i replace this subject with say physics and still get admission ?

Reaction score
Why would you want to take Physics if you intend to go to a business school? Unless, you really like it. As far as I know, this course is recognized just like any other A level course. Even so, check their website or call them up.

Reaction score
Why would you want to take Physics if you intend to go to a business school? Unless, you really like it. As far as I know, this course is recognized just like any other A level course. Even so, check their website or call them up.
well i didn't intend to go to business school at first but i failed to secure good grades especially in physics so now i'm giving retakes again i was thinking of replacing this with english :p

Reaction score
What book would that be?
It is not a breeze, that's for sure. However, it is not that difficult either. With the right amount of practice, one should be able to conquer it. Yeah I had a hard time too searching for a book that I could use in my classroom.