• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone do the multiple choice co-ordinated science?

Reaction score
I made about 5-6 mistakes that I know of right now..it wasn't hard but just some topics came up I was not good at... The fuse question and focal length I got wrong... I think I may have got 32- past grade boundaries for recent years have been 28 or 29 for A...so fingers crossed

Reaction score
I made about 5-6 mistakes that I know of right now..it wasn't hard but just some topics came up I was not good at... The fuse question and focal length I got wrong... I think I may have got 32- past grade boundaries for recent years have been 28 or 29 for A...so fingers crossed
Haha kk good luck.
After asking people around I only got the geothermal question wrong apparently. SO im hoping for a 39/40. That would be amazing. The focal length question was A right?
And what about the fuse question, was it C?

Reaction score
Haha kk good luck.
After asking people around I only got the geothermal question wrong apparently. SO im hoping for a 39/40. That would be amazing. The focal length question was A right?
And what about the fuse question, was it C?
Focallenght was A, and the fuse question was: because the lamp might explode. right?

Reaction score
Focallenght was A, and the fuse question was: because the lamp might explode. right?
I said A for the focal length but my friends said I was wrong...so I'm confused...the fuse one I'm not sure either...I don't think it's to do with the exploding..I thinks it's c...but I wrote d... The one about the teeth was dentine...many people wrote enamel and got it wrong.... What was the one about energy transfer? I said shrubs because of energy passed on in terms of percentage...but my friends said they did other options because they said that other animals are larger and pass on more energy...but isn't energy lost along the chain?

Reaction score
I said A for the focal length but my friends said I was wrong...so I'm confused...the fuse one I'm not sure either...I don't think it's to do with the exploding..I thinks it's c...but I wrote d... The one about the teeth was dentine...many people wrote enamel and got it wrong.... What was the one about energy transfer? I said shrubs because of energy passed on in terms of percentage...but my friends said they did other options because they said that other animals are larger and pass on more energy...but isn't energy lost along the chain?
Nope I checked with my teacher. A is right for the focal length. C is for the fuse. Shrubs is right and dentine is right. The only one I forgot to ask was the Kidney Urea question.

Reaction score
Nope I checked with my teacher. A is right for the focal length. C is for the fuse. Shrubs is right and dentine is right. The only one I forgot to ask was the Kidney Urea question.
its shrub!!! but 1 bird transfers more energy than 1 shrub!

Reaction score
so what was the fuse answer?

Reaction score
do you remeber what was the number of the question? because i wrote all my answers down before i left the exam room so' ill be able to check with my teacher.