• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone do the multiple choice co-ordinated science?

Reaction score
about the heating i think...what was the urea? made in kidney excreted in urine? i thought it was made in the liver though...i'm no good at bio so idk
i dont remeber this question, we might have different and similar questions....

Reaction score
its shrub!!! but 1 bird transfers more energy than 1 shrub!
its about percentage of energy passed on i think...by the time it reaches the bird a lot of energy is lost through respiration and excretion...whereas shrubs have just made it from photosynthesis...some weird explanation like that..that was my logic..

Reaction score
its about percentage of energy passed on i think...by the time it reaches the bird a lot of energy is lost through respiration and excretion...whereas shrubs have just made it from photosynthesis...some weird explanation like that..that was my logic..
AAHHH!!! how did i get this wrong! so stupid! this good thing is, the day before the exam, i did one last past paper at midnight, and the 3 questions i got wrong appeared exactly the same in the paper, and i got that feeling: YYEESSS!!!!
the homeostatis question, it was when the curve is really low, right? not when its gradient is just decreasinga bit?

Reaction score
AAHHH!!! how did i get this wrong! so stupid! this good thing is, the day before the exam, i did one last past paper at midnight, and the 3 questions i got wrong appeared exactly the same in the paper, and i got that feeling: YYEESSS!!!!
the homeostatis question, it was when the curve is really low, right? not when its gradient is just decreasinga bit?
i dont remember the homeostasis question...

Reaction score
for the resistance question it was 9 right?
for the genetics mouse question, it was the first option right?
the half-life was between 40 and 60 seconds, right?

Reaction score
what tricky question do you remember? so that i can see if i had them
diagram of veins and arteries...convection current and conduction, i got that wrong,silly!...and ummm...about the male reproductive organ..got that wrong as well...even being a guy... then one bio about the reflex arc

Reaction score
diagram of veins and arteries...convection current and conduction, i got that wrong,silly!...and ummm...about the male reproductive organ..got that wrong as well...even being a guy... then one bio about the reflex arc
the question with the cup, we were supposed to answer that it only prevented convection right? and for the reflex arc, what wa the answer?

Reaction score
the fuse questi
about the heating i think...what was the urea? made in kidney excreted in urine? i thought it was made in the liver though...i'm no good at bio so idk
the fuse question is C that the wire heats up. No I dont remember the question no. sorry.
But it is shrubs because 10% of energy is lost as one moves across a food chain

Reaction score
Anyways guys I think we should just focus on the Paper 3 now. I mean we cant change our answers so there is no point endlessly discussing them if we arent even sure of the answers