• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone doing AS LEVELS

Reaction score
Hello. is anyone As levels. it would be nice to get some help. Get a few tips here and there.
My subjects are Geography, Math (pure math and statistics), English, and Business Studies.

Reaction score
ok cool. how r u finding math? im finding statistics a bit difficult, the permutations and combinations part.

Reaction score
Hello. is anyone As levels. it would be nice to get some help. Get a few tips here and there.
My subjects are Geography, Math (pure math and statistics), English, and Business Studies.
yepppp. for eng n business studies would be helpfull

Reaction score

Hello, Currently I'm taking Maths, Chem, Physics, and GP..

I'm in Pre-U1(Brunei). I have some questions that puzzled me. Can anyone help me out?

(1) what is the difference between AS and A2?
(2) Can I take AS paper Nov and June at the same time? ( suppose if I take Maths AS paper in Nov, can I take the next subject paper in Jun?)
(3) Lastly, it is compulsory to take AS? Can I take only A2 paper?

Reaction score
Hello, Currently I'm taking Maths, Chem, Physics, and GP..

I'm in Pre-U1(Brunei). I have some questions that puzzled me. Can anyone help me out?

(1) what is the difference between AS and A2?
(2) Can I take AS paper Nov and June at the same time? ( suppose if I take Maths AS paper in Nov, can I take the next subject paper in Jun?)
(3) Lastly, it is compulsory to take AS? Can I take only A2 paper?
Your questions will be answered if you go through this: http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/uppersec/alevel.
As you go through the link, you'll find that giving AS is an option. You can either give just the AS components or the complete A Level (comprising of both AS and A2 components.) You cannot only give the A2 components without appearing for the AS ones before or in the same session but the converse is true.

Reaction score
Basically the A level course is split up into two parts A S levels and A levels ...You can either attempt all your papers at one go or Divide them in two sessions :D

Reaction score
I'm doing Maths at A level and i'm fine with business studies and English. What do you need help with exactly??