• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone else mad at the IGCSE Biology exam 29/October?

Reaction score
Just finished the IGCSE Biology 0610 - 33 - exam and wow I'm actually so mad. For multiple years if you look at the past papers running from 2011 downwards, they have the same trend in questions and same format. This year why do they have to make it so utterly arbitrary and random? That exam had nothing to do with the IMPORTANT things in Biology such as human biology. Thoughts.?

Reaction score
Yeah lucky for you... My extended test is finished that counts for 50% and I probably got so crap. Most arbitrary topics for my exam.

Reaction score
Actually I didnt want a lot of Human biology in my exam! because recently they've been getting really complicated diagrams! And dont worry the curve for variant 33 is usually very low! So hopefully it'll be ok as long as u dont leave anything blank u might get partial marks :) Good luck and Inshallah A*

Reaction score
it wasn't that hard, just really arbitrary questions. it's like they're dumbing down the papers and making them more applicable to the 21st century (like pollution)

Reaction score
it wasn't that hard, just really arbitrary questions. it's like they're dumbing down the papers and making them more applicable to the 21st century (like pollution)
yeaah! And if u look in the txtbook u'll find everything there! But I studied from the dave hayward study guide

Reaction score
If I had the chance to resit 31/32 id do it, by god 33 was utter crap.

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh i was so madddd.....i studied genetics n digestive ssytem n human biologyyy soo badlllyy n notthhhinng caaammmeee....it was completelllyy generall !!

Reaction score
Goshh.. believe me I sat paper 32 like 3 weeks ago and basically the things are all about fungus and bacteria ! But there're a question or two about immune system and digestion .. goshh it was pretty hard !!!!!!!! also, the questions about green house effect came up they asked for the effects of 'hydrocarbon' !!
I was like OMG never heard of that before.. I NEVER LEARN THAT BEFORE and question about hormone BST is also freaking hard!