• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone else scared of business paper 22

Reaction score
I am sooo scared of this paper because paper 12 was really simple ,, so i'm guessing that this paper wouldn't be ... :eek:

egy

Reaction score
I am sooooooooooooooo scared I need to get A or B

Reaction score
i want to get a A*, and i hope paper 2 is easy, but im confident that paper 12 would cover up my score if (god forbid) i did bad in paper 22

egy

Reaction score
yes one of my problems is that I cannot finish the paper at time

Reaction score
egy I would recommend just practice past papers mainly, but also go through notes and get an idea of the sort of points you can talk about! Business and Economics aren't subjects for anyone after all, you can't get away with "learning" and "studying"! IT ALL COMES TO YOUR CLASSROOM! YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

At this point, there is nothing you can do, but consolidate existing knowledge!

Reactions: egy
Reaction score
egy I would recommend just practice past papers mainly, but also go through notes and get an idea of the sort of points you can talk about! Business and Economics aren't subjects for anyone after all, you can't get away with "learning" and "studying"! IT ALL COMES TO YOUR CLASSROOM! YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

AND PRACTICE!
I agree (y)

Reactions: egy

egy

Reaction score

Thank You