• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone else scared of business paper 22

Reaction score
YO People.. business is well.. its business.. STUDY HARD.. do PP... and hope for the best.. its Not hard at all.. just always remember dont ever be general.. READ THE APPENDIX.. CAREFULLY.. many tend to forget this.. AND PRAY.. inshA itll go great!!! ALL THE BEST :p

Reaction score
YO People.. business is well.. its business.. STUDY HARD.. do PP... and hope for the best.. its Not hard at all.. just always remember dont ever be general.. READ THE APPENDIX.. CAREFULLY.. many tend to forget this.. AND PRAY.. inshA itll go great!!! ALL THE BEST :p
phew i thought u were ganna tell us to like memorize it all gurl ;D

Reaction score
I do ! But then ,, i don't seem to gain any confidence that i can actually do it !
yea same happened with me .. but then i forget it !
plus our sir told us that u cant memorize business to answer questions especially in paper 2 , understand it , and apply your knowledge and VOILA , you will do great INSHALLAH :)

egy

Reaction score
is there is anyone who got A or A* the previous sessions can give some advices about what to do for last minute revision and how did he feel about his paper

Reaction score
Yeah I know, I'm scared too. Thing is that, what I actually found helpful was the fact that you don't rlly need to depend on the book, it all comes from how u apply your info in that business's case. Its like, we studied for paper 1, now we just need to apply that, you know? Oh, and WRITE ALOT. :eek:

Reaction score
Yeah I know, I'm scared too. Thing is that, what I actually found helpful was the fact that you don't rlly need to depend on the book, it all comes from how u apply your info in that business's case. Its like, we studied for paper 1, now we just need to apply that, you know? Oh, and WRITE ALOT. :eek:
ya i know i write ALOT.. i actually always have to fill all the lines.. or else i think my ans is wrong :p