• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone going into IBA?

Reaction score
arent we supposed to write the pakistani equivalent marks and not grades of O and A level?
.IBA doesnt require equilency.Anyways please ask ur friends because you live in karachi and let me know.Please.
I called the lady and that is what she said.

Reaction score
does anyone know when is the last date of filling the online form of iba.

Reaction score
does anyone know when is the last date of filling the online form of iba.
get on iba's official web page tomorrow at 6 pm. They're arranging a lady to answer all queries about finance and accounting program

btw , u can check for the last date of submission on iba's website

Reaction score
I visited that page but time was up.Anyways I saw your post.if you get any info about whether we have to write A+ instead or A* so do tell me.
Also I have not completed by Alevels(just done AS )so I should not write anything in Alevels option right?

even i havent completed my a levels!
theres a drop down menu where you can select a-levels and then a drop down menu where you can select supplementary (for you have done AS only).

Reaction score
Did you guys heard about IBA's collaboration with ICAP?
After doing BSc Accounting and Finance, you get exemption from 4 modules while doing CA
I'm the brand Ambassador for IBA's event', 'coronation'13'. I've made some friends with the current students pursuing those programmes.

HYE....may u please guide me on which uni to apply for..i have done o-levels in business group..n doing a-levels with subjects: Eco, Accounts, n Maths...
thanks in advance..:)

Reaction score
I visited that page but time was up.Anyways I saw your post.if you get any info about whether we have to write A+ instead or A* so do tell me.
Also I have not completed by Alevels(just done AS )so I should not write anything in Alevels option right?
helo... will a student with good SAT score be exempted from IBA's Entry test...???

Reaction score
HYE....may u please guide me on which uni to apply for..i have done o-levels in business group..n doing a-levels with subjects: Eco, Accounts, n Maths...
thanks in advance..:)

Well, you can take any commerce related field such as CA, BBA, BSc Economics and Maths etc.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how and from where to prepare for the BBA admission test? And what is the difficulty level of the admission test?