• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone here doing history paper 4 tomorrow?

Reaction score
I'm doing USA

What topics in USA do you expect?

Do we just have to study whole usa syllabus?

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm doing it too haha..Im doing Germany though. Nice stroll in the park compared to US history lol

Reaction score
I think I did well honestly. Was though expecting to get questions regarding Germany under Nazi rule, since the last few years the questions have been focused mostly around that, so pity there was no question about them..Only question I know I could have done better is the last one on B, I forgot to mention that big businesses were winners while small ones were loosers. How about you?

Reaction score
I think I did well honestly. Was though expecting to get questions regarding Germany under Nazi rule, since the last few years the questions have been focused mostly around that, so pity there was no question about them..Only question I know I could have done better is the last one on B, I forgot to mention that big businesses were winners while small ones were loosers. How about you?

I think I didn't do bad as well. I hadn't done much revision on Germany under Nazi rule so I was so relieved when questions on Weimar came up. Did you finish in good time? I started with part B and then finished part A on the dot! So I think i'll lose a few marks on question a (iii).

Reaction score
I finished the paper lioterally seconds after the exam ended, although I wrote like a lunatic.. :D Few marks +- are ok, say 35 out of 40 is still above 80% and A..

Reaction score
hey I also did it! I have a quest, if 4 a quest carrying 6 marks,u give only 3 points,but well explained, how many marks can I expect from there?