• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone here from Roots College International ? I need help !

Reaction score
Guys, if any of you here is from RCI in Rawalpindi or Islamabad, please let me know.
My dad might be having a transfer and so I need to know about the school and how As & A levels are taught over there.
Reply as soon as possible. :)

Reaction score
it is right now the best institution for cambridge examinations :)
i did my olevels from the DHA branch and my sis did her Alevels :)
about their environment ....i am not sure ! some like it and some don't !

Reaction score
it is right now the best institution for cambridge examinations :)
i did my olevels from the DHA branch and my sis did her Alevels :)
about their environment ....i am not sure ! some like it and some don't !
Could you explain to me the environment please ? And do you personally like it or not ?
I'm actually really nervous about joining a new school/college at this stage so could you please tell me all about it.
I mean, what's the staff like, what do students do during their free periods, and how are the classes conducted.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm from Roots Millennium Campus. Personally, I think you should decide according to the region where your dad gets posted. Other than that, in Islamabad, our school is probably the best. If you want to know more, feel free to ask :)

Reaction score
I came to islamabad from ksa and every school here is better than all the schools combined :p .. Studies are awesome in roots dha and even in other school but the roots dha campus is 10 times better. About the environment , dewpends on the person totally

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm from Roots Millennium Campus. Personally, I think you should decide according to the region where your dad gets posted. Other than that, in Islamabad, our school is probably the best. If you want to know more, feel free to ask :)

Is Dha More Good Aur Millennium ?

Reaction score
Like I said, depends on where you live. If you're in Islamabad, then i'd suggest BMI or Roots Millennium Campus. If you're in Pindi, then definitely Roots DHA.

Reaction score
Like I said, depends on where you live. If you're in Islamabad, then i'd suggest BMI or Roots Millennium Campus. If you're in Pindi, then definitely Roots DHA.
No I Can Manage In Isb Or Pindi.. But i want a good faculity ? Is dha has more good faculity ?

Reaction score
Don't know about DHA. Islamabad main Beacon ki best hai, and the environment is also better for students who want to get good grades.