• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone interested in Anime?!

Reaction score
Have watched all the episodes of One Piece. Really love it and well.. the week gap for an episode is a bit too much!
Also seen Death Note and was thinking of starting another one but just cannot because of hectic routine and the variety of choice!

Reaction score
Have watched all the episodes of One Piece. Really love it and well.. the week gap for an episode is a bit too much!
Also seen Death Note and was thinking of starting another one but just cannot because of hectic routine and the variety of choice!
You mean to tell me you haven't seen Code Geass or FMA: Brotherhood? -.-

Reaction score
Uh no.
Had been told about it in previous days and had thought of going up on it but...

Reaction score
You should definitely see code geass.

You mean to tell me you haven't seen Code Geass or FMA: Brotherhood? -.-
I've only seen FMA. [ It was awesome]
Was brotherhood better??

Reaction score
You should definitely see code geass.

I've only seen FMA. [ It was awesome]
Was brotherhood better??
Up till the first 13 episodes they are almost the same... then brotherhood takes another story... both are pretty good but brotherhood surely won!