• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone is done with English paper 4 ?

Reaction score
Nuts, nuts and more nuts !!!

Divalicious said:
Aahmsil said:
Erm Divalicious, it's nuts and fruits or nut and fruit or however you want to put it down.
But definitely NOT acorns :D
An argument without a reason = epic fail. Unless you can give a reason why acorns wont be accepted, I'll be keeping 2 impressions about you. 1- You fail at debating. 2-A person who fails at debating is definitely not the one to have his opinion considered true.
He wont ask about something clearly mentioned in the question above it.
He mentioned acorns, I'm not coming up with stuff. And If it's not acorns when the Mark Scheme is available I'll transfer 100 USD to you through paypal lol. Deal?
Divalicious, you can keep all the impressions you want because as far as I know, I won't be applying for a job under you or anything of that sort to soon :D

Furthermore, what I made was a statement, not an argument.

An argument is defined as: A fact or statement used to support a proposition; a reason.
Source: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/argument

Since I didn't give a reason, it therefore cannot be termed, an 'argument'.

Moreover I wouldn't mind re-phrasing what I'd already said.
Acorns might be considered but a more logical answer would be nut(s).

Reason, you ask ?
Firstly, the word; 'acorn', is quite specific in the context, as it refers to a particular taxon of tree.
The word 'nut' on the other hand is quite 'broad objective' and if I recall correct, the prompt on the question paper was:
Types of trees grown: _____________________________________ (or something similar at least)
[Don't hesitate correcting me if I'm wrong here]

But one thing which nags me is this sentence which you included in your previous post; 'He wont ask about something clearly mentioned in the question above it.'
Would you mind elaborating ?

By the way, I did enjoy our little argument (it has now effectively become an argument) and yes, deal !!! :p

Cheers !!! :good:

Reaction score
Re: Nuts, nuts and more nuts !!!

Aahmsil said:
Divalicious, you can keep all the impressions you want because as far as I know, I won't be applying for a job under you or anything of that sort to soon :D

An argument is defined as: A fact or statement used to support a proposition; a reason.

Reason, you ask ?
Firstly, the word; 'acorn', is quite specific in the context, as it refers to a particular taxon of tree.
The word 'nut' on the other hand is quite 'broad objective' and if I recall correct, the prompt on the question paper was:
Types of trees grown: _____________________________________ (or something similar at least)

But one thing which nags me is this sentence which you included in your previous post; 'He wont ask about something clearly mentioned in the question above it.'

By the way, I did enjoy our little argument (it has now effectively become an argument) and yes, deal !!! :p

Arguments or statements? Who cares if you knew what I was talking about. And wow good job you can search and copy definitions.
And he asked about 2 types of trees, and I didn't say nuts would replace acorns, but it would be better to say than 'fruits'.
And that was what I was referring to, in the line above it, it already said tree were planted in the orchard for fruits..

Reaction score
Huh ?!?!?!?!

Divalicious said:
Aahmsil said:

Reason, you ask ?

Arguments or statements? Who cares if you knew what I was talking about. And wow good job you can search and copy definitions.
And he asked about 2 types of trees, and I didn't say nuts would replace acorns, but it would be better to say than 'fruits'.
And that was what I was referring to, in the line above it, it already said tree were planted in the orchard for fruits..
So, you're saying 'nuts' and 'acorns' ?!?!?!?!?! :Search:

Reaction score
Despite all ur tries bro
you still faill
face it bro

99.99% saying its fruits and nuts, and you're the 00.01% !!! lol

idgaf about wiki or dictionary
Fruits is the correct answer !

Reaction score
c00ldodo said:
Despite all ur tries bro
you still faill
face it bro

Wow...Classic retardness. Juts because many people did something means it's automatically right?
I was the only one in my school out of 100 students to get a different answer in the maths exam, and everyone kept saying the same thing 'we all are getting the same answer except you', yet they all got shocked with frustration when it got confirmed by the teacher that I was right. But sure you wanna go that way? Okay be prepared to get pwned when we get a confirmed answer from a mark scheme when it's there.

Reaction score
Divalicious said:
c00ldodo said:
Despite all ur tries bro
you still faill
face it bro

Wow...Classic retardness. Juts because many people did something means it's automatically right?
I was the only one in my school out of 100 students to get a different answer in the maths exam, and everyone kept saying the same thing 'we all are getting the same answer except you', yet they all got shocked with frustration when it got confirmed by the teacher that I was right. But sure you wanna go that way? Okay be prepared to get pwned when we get a confirmed answer from a mark scheme when it's there.
lol at the nooob

"warning, too genious for us guys watch out, Enistien is passing by gtfo of the way to let him pass, Cause he got an answer where his 100 class mates got wrong rofl"

Say what you say

I
STILL
DONT
GIVE
A

" F
* "

haha :D

end of story
you're wrong
haha

Reaction score
c00ldodo said:
lol at the nooob

"warning, too genious for us guys watch out, Enistien is passing by gtfo of the way to let him pass, Cause he got an answer where his 100 class mates got wrong rofl"

Say what you say

I
STILL
DONT
GIVE
A

" F
* "

haha

end of story
you're wrong
haha
I'm just so gay man!
Well I already made my point, but it's of no use arguing with a kid.
You think I'm wrong? Sure thing, that's why you can't even give a reason.
Well keep believing what you want. I'm outta here for good.
And you got the last line right.

Reaction score
Re: Nuts, nuts and more nuts !!!

Aahmsil said:
Divalicious said:
Aahmsil said:
Erm Divalicious, it's nuts and fruits or nut and fruit or however you want to put it down.
But definitely NOT acorns :D
An argument without a reason = epic fail. Unless you can give a reason why acorns wont be accepted, I'll be keeping 2 impressions about you. 1- You fail at debating. 2-A person who fails at debating is definitely not the one to have his opinion considered true.
He wont ask about something clearly mentioned in the question above it.
He mentioned acorns, I'm not coming up with stuff. And If it's not acorns when the Mark Scheme is available I'll transfer 100 USD to you through paypal lol. Deal?

Reason, you ask ?

I believe that was a third degree BUURRRRRRRRNNNNN! @Divalicious :ROFLMAO:
and dont mess with dodo! :evil:

Reaction score
Hey,

Not to get in on the fight or anything, i'd say the answer was nuts and fruits (maybe i want it to be right coz i wrote it) bacause they dude said that pigs eat the acorns off of the ground, wait thats a right answer too...yeah so they all three are right. :)

I wanted to know if the camel caravan answer was "safety and help" or "safety and health". coz i heard both.

BR,
Xenarra

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
Hey,

Not to get in on the fight or anything, i'd say the answer was nuts and fruits (maybe i want it to be right coz i wrote it) bacause they dude said that pigs eat the acorns off of the ground, wait thats a right answer too...yeah so they all three are right. :)

I wanted to know if the camel caravan answer was "safety and help" or "safety and health". coz i heard both.

BR,
Xenarra
saftey and help :D

Reaction score
GUYS NO OFFENCE BUT SERIOUSLY GO GET A JOB.....FIGHTING OVER AN ANSWER !
YU SHULDVE DONE WHT I DID ND JUST LEFT IT! :p

Reaction score
basselsllw21 said:
Why can't we discuss a paper before 24 hrs?
Cz .. Its against the rules of CIE and XPF !! So that's why you can't !!
Hope you follow this !! :good: