• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone know the universities in Doha Qatar?

Reaction score
I need to know what are the best Universities in Doha Qatar, and their requirements for an undergraduate and the fee for one term?

Thank you :)

Reaction score
The more recognised universities in Qatar are the ones managed by Qatar Foundation - there are 6 universities
Carnegie Mellon
Weill Cornell
Georgetown
Northwestern
Texas A&M
Virginia Commonwealth

There are also universities like:
Qatar university
Calgary
Stenden
College of the North Atlantic

Im not too sure about their fees but you can always visit their websites and check the fees for your chosen course.

The entry requirements to most of the universites are As levels but it also depends on your course

Reaction score
The more recognised universities in Qatar are the ones managed by Qatar Foundation - there are 6 universities
Carnegie Mellon
Weill Cornell
Georgetown
Northwestern
Texas A&M
Virginia Commonwealth

There are also universities like:
Qatar university
Calgary
Stenden
College of the North Atlantic

Im not too sure about their fees but you can always visit their websites and check the fees for your chosen course.

The entry requirements to most of the universites are As levels but it also depends on your course
I'm originally not from Qatar, I'll be getting the Residence Visa. They will accept students with PR right?