• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

anyone taking the new english language exam?

Reaction score
But if a reasonably large proportion of answers for a specific question are a bit vague or differ from the actual demands of the question, they probably lower their grading standards for that question. And if many people don't do well on a question GT should be lower.

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm really freaked out about my paper 2 because I think I messed up big time in section B. (argumentative essays aren't really my thing) so any chance I still might get an A? Paper 1 went okay-ish.

Reaction score
Oh my goodness. Come to think of it, the English exams so far went by quite well :O I have a paper 3 today... but it's apparently similar to paper 1 so hopefully, no trouble there.

In paper 2, I might have messed up a bit in part B... I think I wrote too little :/ Anyway, has anyone else started working for paper 4?