• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone up for chatting with me?!

Reaction score
how am i fooling innocent girls?? :| lets say you're a woman n ur lonely n u want a guy to entertain you.. so you called me.. how is that fooling ! :| n btw i can suggest you one thing that's alternative to a level ..
Yes what is the alternative...?

Reaction score
well since you total sound like a nerd.. i think doing a level is best for you.. but here's what i'm going to do .. this is SAM donno if you've ever heard of it.. it's like cambridge from Australia known as South Australian Matriculation.. the best part of it is that it consists of 70% of coursework and 30% final exam.. unlike cie a level where it is 100% exam.. and the duration is 1 year

Reaction score
well since you total sound like a nerd.. i think doing a level is best for you.. but here's what i'm going to do .. this is SAM donno if you've ever heard of it.. it's like cambridge from Australia known as South Australian Matriculation.. the best part of it is that it consists of 70% of coursework and 30% final exam.. unlike cie a level where it is 100% exam.. and the duration is 1 year
:p Not a Good Plan....... I have a long story for why i join Olevel Schoool. :p