• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone who is going to give the summer paper 2012 for the exams, I have a question.

Reaction score
How many hours do you study? I have 7 subjects, and these days I'm studying about only an hour or max 2 hrs. What about you people?

Reaction score
How many hours do you study? I have 7 subjects, and these days I'm studying about only an hour or max 2 hrs. What about you people?
well,i am also giving 7 subjects in May/June..
i never force myself to study...when i am frustrated from my studies,i take a half an hour rest...
week days:5-6 hours
weekends:9-10 hours

Reaction score
9 subjects.

Sorry i don't count . I just sit and go from one to another. Take breaks in between. But no fixed schedule.

Reaction score
I am too old to sit for exams. However, you shouls study for about 8 hours each day with full concentration. By mid-April you should have prepared yourself to sit for IG's.

Reaction score
I have 8 subjects and I haven't even started. I didn't open a book yet. I have my mocks in the second week of March, so maybe I will start studying March's first week.

Reaction score
I didnt start yet because i dont how to
like seriously I have 5 and all are important but im just waiting for nothing

Reaction score
I have 3 subjects namely pak std islamaiat and urdu syllabus B, i give 2 hours each.

Reaction score
I am giving 9 subjects(lol), and for compensating i didnt went to school for past 2 months. Mocks are approaching and subjects are really mind blowing!!

Reaction score
Whoa! 2 months?! My mocks has started...today was LIT...I skipped my school for about a week...but for 2 months?! What thaa!

Reaction score
hey my subjects are so though..i mean these 9 subjects are registered through school. im giving 6 more subjects privately in octo/nov 2012. my dad told me to choose subjects in vitch im interstd, but igcse is so interesting that i feel like taking all of dem!!!(PS i done preparation of 8 subjects which im gonna give in may june, 3 subjects for octo and nov, and rest all are goin.!!)

Reaction score
hey just relax and study as much as u can
jus make sure that u dont get fed up of your subjects
n take breaks in between
wat i do is study 2 subjects almost everyday for 2 to 3 hrs its quite useful
i never used to believe in planning but it actually works
so make a schedule and go according to it

best of luck!

Reaction score
I have the same questions: ^^ n i'm stuck:
1. I have mockz in one week time...:p
2. I need to start make a timetable but...i dont know how to CAN i PLEASE get a modal timetable
3. Shuld i consider revision now [mockz] or start the timetable technique here: http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/stress-igcse-may-june-2012.11497/4. I'll have only about two weeks April 5-April 20 in which i can study/revise
So LAST question: How many hours: "learn", "revise", "Solve pastpapers"
Thankz whoevr can help!! :)

Reaction score
I have the same questions: ^^ n i'm stuck:
1. I have mockz in one week time...:p
2. I need to start make a timetable but...i dont know how to CAN i PLEASE get a modal timetable
3. Shuld i consider revision now [mockz] or start the timetable technique here: http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/stress-igcse-may-june-2012.11497/4. I'll have only about two weeks April 5-April 20 in which i can study/revise
So LAST question: How many hours: "learn", "revise", "Solve pastpapers"
Thankz whoevr can help!! :)

hi jus wanna say its not necessary to make a timetable according to websites
make one which suites u n yr study style
like im more of a night study person so i study lighter subjects during the day like maths wer u only practice and subjects wer u hv to learn like business @ nite
to learn y dont u spend around 2 hours to do a subject that way u can do maybe another subject as well
in order to revise that can be done in an hour cos u would jus go through stuff dnt no or remember

n solving pastpprs giv dem yr maximum time hw i practice is i first answer my question using the mark scheme n im gonna continue to do it till i am not able to write my answer properly cos wat the examiners want is quality not quantity

i hope i h helped u.....and best of luck fr yr mocks
im having mine rite now...

Reaction score
i am not having a specific schedule i am just trying to cover a large scale of studies a day :D
that's the best way cuz if someone studies 5 hours a day, i doubt that he sits staring at the wall for 2 hours :D

and this way i am following is helping me to take any breaks at anytime since i don't follow a schedule :D