• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone who took biology paper 31

Reaction score
Hey guys please answer me:(( what was the answer for biology 31 the one asking for what happens before implementation ?? Also the characteristics of molluscs.. i answered that they dont have legs and that all have shells is this correct?

Reaction score
Hey guys please answer me:(( what was the answer for biology 31 the one asking for what happens before implementation ?? Also the characteristics of molluscs.. i answered that they dont have legs and that all have shells is this correct?
This is what i said:
-The zygote divides by mitosis and moves down the oviduct by peristalsis and beating of the cilia.
-The hormone FSH and LH are inhibited, while progesterone is secreted from the Corpus Luteum
-The zygote leaves the oviduct and after further divisions forms a blastula
-The blastula embeds the lining of the uterus
And for molluscs it was:
-Soft, unsegmented bodies
-Muscular foot

What did you guys write for the question on implantation? :)

Reaction score
This is what i said:
-The zygote divides by mitosis and moves down the oviduct by peristalsis and beating of the cilia.
-The hormone FSH and LH are inhibited, while progesterone is secreted from the Corpus Luteum
-The zygote leaves the oviduct and after further divisions forms a blastula
-The blastula embeds the lining of the uterus
And for molluscs it was:
-Soft, unsegmented bodies
-Muscular foot

What did you guys write for the question on implantation? :)
thankyou for answering:O btw i mentioned mitosis and that it will move down the oviduct by peristalsis and cillia but non of the other:(( so will i score like 2 marks in this question?:/ and for the molluscs, is what i wrote wrong?:/

Reaction score
thankyou for answering:O btw i mentioned mitosis and that it will move down the oviduct by peristalsis and cillia but non of the other:(( so will i score like 2 marks in this question?:/ and for the molluscs, is what i wrote wrong?:/
You might get a mark for saying they have shells. No problem

Reaction score
i wrote that it had a
1. muscular foot
2.all were unsegmented
what were the social implications of question on hormones?

Reaction score
No it was asked that which characteristic do ALL molluscs show ??? Some dont have a shell so i wrote muscular foot and tentacles

I don't think you can write tentacles... do snails even have tentacles?

There are many characteristics to molluscs, like their shell (squids have internal shells), all have mantles, unsegmented bodies....

Nevertheless you would still do amazing!

Reaction score
I don't think you can write tentacles... do snails even have tentacles?

There are many characteristics to molluscs, like their shell (squids have internal shells), all have mantles, unsegmented bodies....

Nevertheless you would still do amazing!
Btw in part a there was a mollusc which didnt have a shell !! Thatswhy I didnt write shell coz some molluscs dont have it

Reaction score
Btw in part a there was a mollusc which didnt have a shell !! Thatswhy I didnt write shell coz some molluscs dont have it
Oh well, my mistake.. I've searched it up and yes, most molluscs but not all have a shell. But I think if you wrote that, it might have still been acceptable.

Reaction score
Do anyone of you have the damn paper?
if you do, please do send it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!