• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

APLLIED ICT Practical HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
i really need helP with my may/june 08 PaPer 2 question number 25
and how do i get helP with access

Reaction score
see if you can understand what I did over here... and for the next question (26), first select the whole table just completed and then copy. Then again select the area A5 to B13 and then right click the mouse, select paste special and then transpose (at the bottom).

Attachments

• 24-28.zip
    23.8 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
where can i get 9713 may and october 2010 paper 4 support file plz give me if u have plz

Reaction score

Attachments

• 9713 Paper 04 November 2010.zip
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • 9713 Paper 04 June 10 (2).zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
Reaction score
i really need help with my winter 08 qp of practicals form 21 to 23 ...plz solve

Reaction score

Attachments

• Specimen_Paper.zip
    359.5 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Help plz from step 11 of winter 09 practical
assuming paper 2 of winter 2009
11) In cell A3, enter a function to calculate the average delay in minutes for all flights.

in cell A3, just enter the formula: =AVERAGE(H6:H131)

Attachments

• forum1-21.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Thanks man but i was wondering in 09 paper they ask to write paragraphs on subject how should i knw abt the subjects and wht if in exam thy put a similer question and i dont knw how to write abt it coz i dnt knw nething abt it where are these sources?

Reaction score
I need the may/ june 2011 supporting files , i couldn't find them over the internet , any ideas how i can them ???

Reaction score
Thanks man but i was wondering in 09 paper they ask to write paragraphs on subject how should i knw abt the subjects and wht if in exam thy put a similer question and i dont knw how to write abt it coz i dnt knw nething abt it where are these sources?

the book is the solution for this... if I remember, all of the topics so are came from the book and it should continue this way... in fact the theory part of aict is heavy book oriented... I know questions like this are tricky but you should make sure to at least score the marks they award for more than 100 words and for the presentation... I don't know any other way to prepare for it except to go through the book...

Reaction score
the book is the solution for this... if I remember, all of the topics so are came from the book and it should continue this way... in fact the theory part of aict is heavy book oriented... I know questions like this are tricky but you should make sure to at least score the marks they award for more than 100 words and for the presentation... I don't know any other way to prepare for it except to go through the book...
Thanks Xenon,you came in real help,and u am reallly greatful to you,could you help me in something else,tht is u knw in the practicals they ask to write essay...i was wondering how do i knw about the topics of these essays?whn i first saw an essay question i freaked out tht how would i knw abt wht they tell me to write abt .

Reaction score
Thanks Xenon,you came in real help,and u am reallly greatful to you,could you help me in something else,tht is u knw in the practicals they ask to write essay...i was wondering how do i knw about the topics of these essays?whn i first saw an essay question i freaked out tht how would i knw abt wht they tell me to write abt .
essay??.. can you give me the link to one such question

Reaction score
essay??.. can you give me the link to one such question
you knw in winter and summer 09 the last question where they ask you to write in 100 to 300 words about something.
how should i knw abt the things they tell us to write about .

Reaction score
my exam is i a few days and i was wondering if anyone had the june 2012 paper2 and the files, please share if u do or even if u hav any idea in whats coming for the exam please do tell
thx!!

Reaction score
my exam is i a few days and i was wondering if anyone had the june 2012 paper2 and the files, please share if u do or even if u hav any idea in whats coming for the exam please do tell
thx!!
when is yours mine is on friday the 23rd.?