• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Appearing for AICT 9713 (may june 2016)

Reaction score
How likely do you think that codings are going to be included as the final year before syllabus changes? o_O

Reaction score
are u guyz talking abt p2 or p4? if u did p2 how was it? Were there any descriptive qs where u have to write a report? Was it excel or access? Any new concepts? Could u tell me some qs?
They r talking abt p2 i guess... N yes thr r report writing questions.. Mostly of 28 to 32 marks.... N they r done in word

Reaction score
i'm also taking the as paper 2 exam the 21 march, could you tell me the essay question and maybe send me the files of the exam please

Reaction score
They r talking abt p2 i guess... N yes thr r report writing questions.. Mostly of 28 to 32 marks.... N they r done in word
do you guys know someone who could share the files of the As ict march paper 2 exam??
or could share the questions and give some tips for the exam

Last edited:
Reaction score
Paper 2 is the hardest thing of all papers
Its not....who said th???
mistique_bee have you done the paper and what about the essay question???
Which essay..its not essay..its only tht u have to write report abt the validation n verification..its thr in the textbook chapter 9 last part.....study tht thoroughly...n rest is on ur word limit n grammer....
heyy mistique_bee can u giv info abt the paper 2 plzzzz
Wht info do u want?

Reaction score
Its not....who said th???

Which essay..its not essay..its only tht u have to write report abt the validation n verification..its thr in the textbook chapter 9 last part.....study tht thoroughly...n rest is on ur word limit n grammer....

Wht info do u want?
Have you actually done the paper 2 exam that we are doing on Monday?

Reaction score
i m from saudia and my exam Aict practical is on monday 21st march so if someone is giving before 21st march plzz help me
and who is giving after 21st i will help him
Dark Destination where r u from