• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

APPLIED ICT 2012 AS LEVEL PAPER 2 (THE PAPER HAS BEEN CHANGED)

Reaction score
how does the teacher knw whats cumin in da exam it a board exam not a mock......da teacher dosent see the paper it comes sealed frm the country and dey open da papers over here.....so stop giving wrong info.....cmon im tryin 2 help u lot.....if u want 2 believe...so believe otherwise stop cumin on dis page!!!
i will come to this page as much as i like n ur nt helping anyone. ur scaring them for nothing. ofc the teachers dnt open the papers bt they have an idea wats coming from other schs.

Reaction score
how cum dey knw whether da papers r changed or nt frm other skool.....if dey dnt open da papers....the teachers dosent knw anythin bout da board papers frm dere skool....how can dey knw frm other skools!!!!
fine tom after my paper i will post a reply to prove ur rng. the board never changes the paper during exams . its a known fact that papers r set two yrs before n every year students find out wats coming in the paper . the ques in the paper leaking is not a new thing for the board to decide to make variants now.

Reaction score
i also gave the paper yesterday of As in saudia arabia and this guy is talking wrong and scaring people because there is no variant last year also it leaked and no paper was changed.

Reaction score
i also gave the paper yesterday of As in saudia arabia and this guy is talking wrong and scaring people because there is no variant last year also it leaked and no paper was changed.
any idea abt p4 bro??? really tensed!!

Reaction score
how waz da paper and waz it da same paper!!!

Reaction score
Hey thanks alot for ur help......mine paper waz changed......for sum skools da paper has been changed s.tahir iz ryt.....i gave my exam in uae tdai.....and da paper waz changed....thx for ur help man.....if u dnt help me i wud have got screwed up thx!!!

Reaction score
i jst did my paper n it wasnt changed. there was no access
hey......how waz ur paper......i dnt kwn.....mine waz changed dere waz access excel and powerpoint......i think for sum skool it is changed.....btw how did ur paper go....waz it gud or bad!!!

Reaction score
GOD BLESS HIM......I ALSO GAVE MY EXAM TDAI AND DA PAPER WAZ CHANGED........GUYZZZ DA PAPER IZ CHANGING!!!!!

Reaction score
thank u so much s.tahir.......u just saved our lifes......we all believe in u!!!!