• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

APPLIED ICT 2012 AS LEVEL PAPER 2 (THE PAPER HAS BEEN CHANGED)

Reaction score
FALSE

WE HAD THE EXAM TODAY
AND IT WAS THE NORMAL ONE WITH WORD AND TRUCKS AND EVERYTHING!!!

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU IN?

Reaction score
hav
The paper for apllied ict as level paper 2 has been changed......i gave my practical exam tdai and it included excel,access and powerpoint and dere waz no word....for sum skools it has been changed...the examiners knws dat after da exams we will knw what will be in da paper so dey have changed the paper.....if u wnt to knw wat waz in the paper which has been changed plz inbox me.....!!!

have you got any A2 source to help us? if you have please be touch with me

Reaction score
if you are lying about the AS paper i hope Karma gets you hard enough that you forget your name

P.S. learn english before posting
for sum skoolz da paper changed.....and btw whoz karma....i hve knw idea....who ru talkin bout

Reaction score
I did the paper today and there was access. You had to make a form to search for venues and make one report.

Reaction score
if u have done the practical test 2012 plz tell me what was the toughest paper ?? i mean exel , access ?? or power point ? plz i need help in exel :[

and i am getting an error in tht formula ?? access ??

Attachments

• screen shot.docx
    174.5 KB · Views: 8