• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
can anyone tell about the changed AS LEVEL PAPER 2
i have my exam tomorrow
powerpoint excel and access .......its for sum skoolzzzz nt for alll......maybe it cud be ur skool aswelll....so study well!!!and everythin

Reaction score
daniel have you got any idea about june 2012 a2 p4 exam??? if you have could you share with me?? if you want personally you can contact with me via this e-mail address [email protected] i am looking your forward:)
GUYS PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Ma exams on 26th, thats like tomorrow, so please let me know if any of u guys get any info on P4........

Ren

Reaction score
hey guys, when they ask to explain why the relationship type is appropriate in the A2 practical papers, what do you write?
Also, has anyone done their A2 practical yet?

I'm having mine this coming wednesday on the 28th.
Regarding your question, just sharing from what i know.. Basically you tell them why the relationship is one-to-one or one-to-many.
Maybe for instance, each customer can rent different types of items. Hence, one-to-many relation.. Something along that lines.
Hope that helps and good luck for your exam!