• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Arabic as first language paper 1 disussion

Reaction score
So guys, how was the paper
For me it was ok and fine but the problem is the first 25 marks

Reaction score
OMG ! Question 1 a and b where fine but whats up with c and d especially c which didnt make any sense, I didnt get a word of what the question was asking ugh, I thought I liked this subject!!! :x
When I read C I was gonna scream: WHY DO U INSIST ON MAKING OUR LIVES HELLLLLLLLLLL :O:
Anyway, Question 2 was dead easy and straight forward.

Reaction score
LOGIC !
I think it defys logic!
Was it an example? Is an example supposed to be an image?
Ma kaan feeha este3ara makneya wala tashbeeh wala majaz morsal, ma kanat 2ela methal bas!!

Reaction score
CommonSense said:
LOGIC !
I think it defys logic!
Was it an example? Is an example supposed to be an image?
Ma kaan feeha este3ara makneya wala tashbeeh wala majaz morsal, ma kanat 2ela methal bas!!
You just had to write how did the author used it an what is the beauty in that word
al gamal fi elsoora enha tomathel khayal wasa3 wa to3ti le al kare2 sor3a a3la fe al khayal

Reaction score
Well... for me the paper was ok ! i just mixed up in the first question part (D)
The 2nd question was straight ... though im not sure i wrote all the points needed .
hope you guys did well xD

Reaction score
I am so happy they didnt ask about "osloob", and I dont think we needed to mention any of the "asaleeb" or "bala3'a" in c, just explaining why he used the image, amirite?

Reaction score
All of the questions were easy guys
about c you just need to say why he used it like as an example or camparison between reading a book and watching a tv

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
about c you just need to say why he used it like as an example or camparison between reading a book and watching a tv
I think this is what most of us wrote but still it doesnt make sense to me. the guy used an example to clarify his means, so what? why should it have 6 marks unless there is more to the answer than that.

Reaction score
Kokeeto said:
I am so happy they didnt ask about "osloob", and I dont think we needed to mention any of the "asaleeb" or "bala3'a" in c, just explaining why he used the image, amirite?
Yup

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
Yes thats what u had to do but u have to include the beauty in it