• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are oct nov papers harder than May/June??

Reaction score
i have my o2 exams in oct and nov. i just checked the may june 2021 paper and it was darn easy so i always heard oct nov papers are hard, is that true? dusra is dafa sec3 aaye ga an section a main??

Last edited:
Reaction score
i have my o2 exams in oct and nov. i just checked the may june 2021 paper and it was darn easy so i always heard oct nov papers are hard, is that true? dusra is dafa sec3 aaye ga an section a main??
usually they are
my elder brother reappeared in oct and novbecause he got a B grade in chemistry and he told me thats much harder than jun july ones
btw he still got a b

Reaction score
i m appearing for oct/nov exams this year, are they really that hard compared to may/june exams? I'm scared, help pls :(

Reaction score
Yes they are a harder than May June Exams because in Oct and Nov you are preparing for the exam for the second time so I thinks that's why

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i m appearing for oct/nov exams this year, are they really that hard compared to may/june exams? I'm scared, help pls :(
Generally they are not harder than May/June but people do get less A's than May/June due to the fact that less people appear and therefore grade thresholds help scale your grade less. But its not impossible to score higher, just focus, believe in yourself and you'll ace it surely! (y)