• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are you a MUSLIM?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

N.M

Reaction score

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Wa Alaikum us salam wr wb,

Great remindes indeed! JazakAllahu Khairen

(just informing, didn't receive an alert for this tag too... )

Wa eyyaki...
I made a mistake due to which none got the tag alert....You should have received the alert now...

Walikumuslam Salam wr wb
A very nice reminder !!! :)
(Same here , did not receive the alert )
JazakiAllahuKhairen..!
I made a mistake due to which none got the tag alert....You should have received the alert now...

Jazakallah so much XPFMember

wa eyyaki...!!

The shroud picture was really scary :unsure:
ikr...!!

This is what makes XPC so unique *_*
Agree 110% ....got to learn so many things from here...brought me closer to deen...Alhumdulilah...

And, I got the tag Alhamdulillah :D
Alhumdulilah...

Reaction score

Alaikum Salaam....
JazakAllah khair for such an amazing reminder.......we need these sort of reminders to awaken us, and make us realize that this world is just a transit.

On the authority of Abdullah ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) took me by the shoulder and said, “Be in this world as though you were a stranger or a passer-by.

(i got the tag btw, alhamdulillah.....thanx for that too)

Reaction score
Assalam alaikum wr wb. :)
Jazakallahu Khairen for sharing this reminder , it LITERALLY got me shivering right now .
May Allah bless you. (ameen) and May Allah allow us all to exhibit the true colors of being a muslim , rather than being a muslim just by name. (ameen)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalam alaikum wr wb. :)
Jazakallahu Khairen for sharing this reminder , it LITERALLY got me shivering right now .
May Allah bless you. (ameen) and May Allah allow us all to exhibit the true colors of being a muslim , rather than being a muslim just by name. (ameen)
WaAlaikumAsSalam Wr Wb..

wa eyyakum...aameen..u too..
aameen...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!