• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are you finding chemistry P1 hard , or is it just me??

r97

Reaction score
I am finding this paper very difficult although i studied the whole syllabus from before!!Unlike, biology P1 which i find pretty much good not hard!!How about you all are u facing the same situation as me??

Reaction score
Personally,I find it hard .... I never made 40/40 or 39/40 in all the past papers
I was planning to be relaxed and lose like 5,6 marks in it before I had the tests thinking that I will do good in paper 3 & 6 but I did so bad in them
and now the only possibility for me to get A* is to lose 1 or 2marks at most

Reaction score
I think paper 1 bio can be aced if you studied very well for it and concentrated in the test and gave the test enough time
but it is almost impossible to ace paper 1 chemistry

r97

Reaction score
true!!they always get new stuff which are part of the syllabus but are tricky and somehow difficult!! Which variant are you taking??

Reaction score
chemistry is easy when u normally study it but when it comes to papers,I don't know what happens to me,I even forget the most simplest thing!